Welcome back for another update on Xero and whats happening @ Andrew Imray.
The following are new features that have been recently added in Xero:
- IOS APP – see updates detailed below.
- A new feature has been added in the reports section to allow you to run selected reports using the “Summarise by” option. This can be found under “Report Settings” under the layout option for selected reports.
- Under the budget manager you can now import your budget from excel as well as CSV so you don’t have to convert your budget back to CSV to reimport.
- You are now able to transfer direct bank feeds to another company in Xero (only applicable for those with DIRECT bank feeds).
The Xero APP for IOS has been updated as follows:
- You are now able to view quotes created in Xero (still working on the APP to allow you to generate a quote).
- The contacts section has been improved allowing you to add a new invoice/receipt/note directly from the contact on the go.
- You are also able to edit the contacts and add new contacts directly from the APP while on the go.
TIPS and TRICKS
In case you did not know you can “unreconcile” a bank transaction under the Account transactions tab by simply clicking on the RECONCILED word under the status section.
WHATS COMING (not much change from last month)
- You will soon be able to copy bank rules from one company to another, useful if you have two companies with similar bank rules.
- You will also be able to setup default bank rules in company setup and bank rules for transfers will soon be introduced.
- IOS APP will soon have the ability to generate, edit and and send quotes on the go.
- Ship to multiple addresses on invoices to allow for an additional delivery address.
- A Bank reconciliation wizard is being developed to help match the bank statement to xero balance when it does not agree after the reconciliation has been finalized.
- Find and recode updates to include more options.
A reminder we have just added fixed fee accounting packages to our website (for Zimbabwe clients) with prices to suit your needs. We can also tailor make any package with a combination of options to suit your business structure. For more information on this visit our accounting services page CLICK HERE or CONTACT US.
After feedback from a number of our clients we have revised the pricing for our Payspace payroll from 1 May to now include pricing for 1-10 and 11-20 employee payrolls. We have included the new pricing (Zimbabwe only) on the Payspace page (CLICK HERE), but if you are interested and would like a quote, please feel free to CONTACT US.
Follow me on Twitter – @ImrayAndrew or on Facebook @andrewimrayconsult to keep in touch with updates on Xero, Xero Add-ons and other interesting articles.