It is been a busy few weeks with tax year ends in Zimbabwe so I have not been able to send out an updated blog for a while but here is the latest one, with a further one to be posted at the end of this coming week.
The following are new features that have been recently added:
- Published reports can now be sorted by title, date, published by or published date so you can better organize your published reports.
- Date shortcuts have been added in all the reports to include month to date, quarter to date and year to date. You can now use all these shortcuts to get the information you need really quickly.
- The all reports section now include more aged reports for your convenience as well as the management and reconciliation reports which been have moved from the advisor menu to under accounting reports here.
The Xero App for IOS and Android has been updated as follows:
IOS – you can now add files, reset the demo company, add a billable expense through expense claims, and more recently add payments onto sales invoices.
Android – you can now create, save, and send quotes, as well as being able to mark as accepted or declined. You can revise the quote as required, and add files as attachments. You also now have the ability to edit contacts in the APP.
TOP 10 FEATURES HIGHLIGHTED
Please remember to make use of the Quick Launch Button which is the “+” to the right of the settings menu tab. This can launch every transaction in Xero from new invoices to new bills, and more recently spend, receive and transfer money transactions.
- You will soon be able to copy bank rules from one company to another, useful if you have two companies with similar bank rules.
- You will also be able to setup default bank rules in company setup and bank rules for transfers will soon be introduced.
- IOS APP will soon have the ability to generate, edit and and send quotes on the go.
- Multiple addresses on invoices to allow for an additional delivery address.
- A Bank reconciliation wizard is being developed to help match the bank statement to xero balance when it does not agree after the reconciliation has been finalized.
- Find and recode updates to include more options.
We are delighted to announce that we have just added fixed fee accounting packages to our website (for Zimbabwe clients) with prices to suit your needs. We can also tailor make any package with a combination of options to suit your business structure. For more information on this visit our accounting services page CLICK HERE or CONTACT US.
After feedback from a number of our clients we have revised the pricing for our Payspace payroll from 1 May to now include pricing for 1-10 and 11-20 employee payrolls. We have included the new pricing (Zimbabwe only) on the Payspace page (CLICK HERE), but if you are interested and would like a quote, please feel free to CONTACT US.
Lastly for your convenience we have add the the XERO LOGIN link to the header on our website so you can login to your xero organisation directly from andrewimray.com.
Follow me on Twitter – @ImrayAndrew or on Facebook @andrewimrayconsult to keep in touch with updates on Xero, Xero Add-ons and other interesting articles.Xero